Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Different World

Moving from the Northwest to South Texas is quite the experience. I love the scene in Sweet Home Alabama where Reese Witherspoon's character says, "People need a passport to come down here!"  My family is navigating this sea of change fairly well, though sometimes they just shake their heads in wonder and confusion. It's truly a different world.

Part of the whole moving gig for us has been visiting area churches to see if perhaps one might be a fit for our family. This alone has been interesting, including one Sunday when, after the service, we all got in the car and started laughing.  Kyra and I both began to sing different songs, but both described well what we'd just experienced. We are probably bad people, but it hit us all as pretty darn funny. I'll share the songs with you...

1 comment:

  1. I just keep laughing and crying from laughing! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete